In this two hour workshop, you will get some key takeaways and fundamental skills in the art of Hand Balancing.
The workshop will focus on the following segments:
- Proper Hand & Wrist Preparation
- Shoulder Opening
- Handstand Core Conditioning & Hollowbody Holds
- Straight Line Involves the “Hollowbody Rounding”
- Locking the Form (Use of fingers, hand grip, and shoulder strength)
- Working with progressions
- Practicing various techniques and proper alignment on entering into the Handstand (Tuck, Straddle, Pike)
We will breakdown the fundamentals of the handstand, different variations on entering into the handstand (Tuck, Straddle, Pike), and learn the necessary tools to help you in your journey towards handstands!
Date: Sunday, February 18th from 12pm-2pm.
Location: Ripley Grier Studio. 520 8th Ave (between 36th St and 37th St).
Price: $40 in advance. $48 after February 12th.
**Payment can be in cash or Venmo.
**Payments and “No Shows” are non-refundable and not transferable.
** This workshop will sell out! Space is limited! So, register beforehand!
To Register: Email me if you are interested, and if would like to book a spot for my upcoming Handstand Workshop.